Sunday, April 21, 2013

RV'ing - Mormon Island SWA, Grand island, NE

We did a road trip this weekend, and I took this pic of our rig at the Mormon Island State Wildlife Area in Grand Island, Nebraska.


It was our first time taking our new Class C on the road. It did great, and I'm sure I'll be posting more about it in the future.



One thing I'd like to do is take some pictures from our RV in all the places we go. I'll take them out the starboard (kitchen table) window, the port (couch window) and out the aft (bedroom) window.

Here they are:

Port:


Starboard:


And here is the view out our bedroom window:


It was a quick walk to the shower building. Good hot water, but no temperature control. It was all hot, or nothing. It took a few minutes to get used to it, but after that, it was fantastic.

Of course, I sorta forgot to tell the girls to let the pipes heat up before they got in.... so they got a bit of a cold shower. D'oh!

The looks on Jessica's face were priceless. :-D

In the morning, I'll try to get pics from our view in Golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment